The NSW State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA) is opening its third and final round of funding for Recovery Boost in July 2021.
We want to hear from:
- People with lived experience of workplace mental health recovery
- Regional and remote businesses
- Aboriginal people and businesses
- Culturally and linguistically diverse communities (CALD)
- Youth networks and communities
- Small businesses.
There are two easy ways to share your ideas:
- Submit your own video explaining your idea
- Schedule a video interview to explain your concept to our team.
You’ve got until 25 June 2021 to register your idea.